FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13 I left messages for
- The prinicipal at St. Bernadettes
- Highland Secondary (looking for the Highland Parents Council)
- City Traffic's Ron Gallo (Director of signals)
- Jessica Brennan (Public School Trustee)
- Helene Tanguay and Brian Hollingsworth who are staff/consultants on the city's Transportation master plan.
- Jessica Brennan e-mailed back and left her phone number to discuss this issue (playing phone tag right now)
- The principal at St. Bernadettes called back Friday when I was out. I called Monday morning and left another message.
- Who are the city staff working on design?
- Is there going to be an EA process?
- Is traffic calming being considered (beyond the flashing lights)?
- How is the public to be involved in the process?
- The GRIDS drawings for this area showed bicycle lanes or some such treatment - is this being done now for the new school?
Hart Solomon firstname.lastname@example.org